Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Newsletter Unified Communications

Each month I will send all my technical contacts also within the community the UC newsletter. This newsletter contains technical and also general information about Unified Communications. What can you expect from this newsletter?

  • monthly highlights about Unified Communications and Office Communications Server
  • overview of UC events worldwide
  • overview of product updates and hotfixes (if available)
  • overview of product manuals and special downloads
  • overview of event who are organized by e-office
  • overview of new books and administrator material
  • overview of new voice functionality, Enteprise Voice, RCC, Forking, SIP trunking etc

Personally I'll hope this newsletter gives you a nice overview of the UC-world we live in. The world is changing believe me. At this moment a least 250 persons will receive this newsletter. The feedback about the content is great but I would like to make this information more useful for you.

If you like receive this newsletter also please subscribe and let me know!

NEW: If you would like to share some interesting information for the technical community or you deliver new UC-services as partner please let me know and you will get some room into the UC-newsletter! Contact: joachim.farla@e-office.com

No comments: